Graduates of agricultural technical and vocational education and training (ATVET) institutes and universities, and talented self-starters are now offered the opportunity to apply for an inspiring and educational internship programme in the seed sector.
The internship programme recruits talented interns to become part of an inspiring trajectory focusing on personal and professional development. ENSP will provide technical and economic support to interns with the purpose to acquire practical skills, get to know the business environment, build up confidence and establish a network within the seed sector.
Therefore, ENSP invites interested candidates to apply for the internship program by securing an internship position at any organisation or company operating within the seed sector. This includes national and regional seed enterprises; local and international private seed companies, seed sector service providers, government authorities and research centres working in the seed sector. Once an intern receives a confirmation from a host organisation/company and completed the internship application, ENSP will facilitate further discussions with the host organisation to agree on the terms and conditions. An agreement will be signed with the intern, host organisation and ENSP to formalize the participation in the internship programme.
Applicants need to fulfil the following conditions:
- Agree on an internship position with a host organisation / company in the seed sector
- Graduated maximum two years before the year of the internship announcement
- BSc./B.A. & Diploma of an education in a relevant field from (for instance plant science, horticulture, agricultural economics, marketing, or crop production).
- Full time available during the internship position for a period of three to six months
- Write a motivation in the application form explaining the interest in the internship position and programme
Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.50 and above
Submit your application by completing this form and other related documents to:
Closing date of application: September 1st, 2022
For further information, please call +251 (916) 82 28 29